OCX help needed (newbie question)

From: Ragnar Henriksen <ragnar.henriksen_at_novit.no_no_spam>
Date: 1998/01/21

hello!

I am having problem using ocx. I tried to use comctl32.ocx -> treelist. But I could'nt manage to fill it. The common events like click, dblClick works, but I can't test the Expand- and Collapse- event.

Can anyone direct me to a FAQ or "HOW TO.." about OCX? Or just give me an example on how to fill/use it ?

tia
Ragnar Henriksen
Systems Conultant

(remove _no_spam when replaying) Received on Wed Jan 21 1998 - 00:00:00 CST