Re: Oracle Video Server

From: Mariano J. Alda Membrives <mjalda_at_mailhost.iies.es>
Date: 1998/01/20

On Tue, 20 Jan 1998 15:32:00 +0100, "Predrag Peranoviæ" <predrag.peranovic_at_fer.hr> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>If there's anyone who deals with Oracle Video Server please contact me. I
>could not find anything about Oracle Video Server and Oracle Media Objects
>in this or any other newsgroup.
>
>Please help!
>
>--
>predrag.peranovic_at_fer.hr
>
>Predrag Peranovic
>Zavod za osnove elektrotehnike
>FER, Unska 3
>Zagreb

I don't know much about Oracle Video Server, but I do know about Oracle Media Objects 1.1, because I've "suffered" during the hard years when nobody used it and OMO crashed all the time. Please, feel free to ask me any question. I'll try to answer it. I've used multimedia MPEG real-time full-screen displaying and played MIDI songs from OMO. E-mail to mjalda_at_mailhost.iies.es if you don't get a response. Sometimes I don't surf the newsgroups for several weeks.

Best regards Received on Tue Jan 20 1998 - 00:00:00 CST