Oracle8 & WebServer 2

From: Roberto Finelli <se_at_ipsnet.it>
Date: 1998/01/20

After installation of Oracle 8 over an existing Oracle 7 + WebServer 2, I redefined the WebServer DCD's to point to the Oracle8 database. OWA tables were created, and DCD configuration was successful.

But "browse database" failed, and the error, on owa_dba.err, mentioned a PL/SQL error on the BROWSE.INTRO procedure. I tried to execute BROWSE.INTRO on itself, and it reported PL/SQL errors on various parts of the body.

Could it be a problem with PL/SQL code porting between Oracle 7 and Oracle8? Or something different?
Does anybody know something about it?

Thanks
Roberto Finelli Received on Tue Jan 20 1998 - 00:00:00 CST