How to drop a constraint

From: Laura Bellini <laura.bellini_at_compaq.com>
Date: 1998/01/20

I am trying to drop both a primary key and foreign key constraint on a table so that I can drop and recreate the table. How do I do this? Through the User_constraints table or otherwise?

I realize that in order to drop the foreign key, I will need to drop data from the child table...

thanks.

Laura Bellini
laura_bellini_at_compaq.com Received on Tue Jan 20 1998 - 00:00:00 CST