Re: mixed case column names

From: Paul R. Reed, Jr. <prreed_at_halcyon.com>
Date: 1998/01/20

Sameer,

Just wanted to say thanks for your advice regarding my mixed case table and column names. Actually , the culprit was MS Access who generated the tables that way. When I loaded the DDL into Erwin (after dropping all the tables) and regenerated everthing...all was sooper.

It is people like you who take the time out of your schedule to help dummies like me that make the world a better place.

Thanks again,

paul reed