oracle books

From: John Wong <johnwong_at_asiaonline.net>
Date: 1998/01/20

      I am looking for books about Oracle database development on Internet Commerce. Information about interface Internet web server process with Oracle database back end is also required. Please give some information to me. Many thanks.

Please email to joinwong_at_asiaonline.net so that I don't need access Newsgroup. Received on Tue Jan 20 1998 - 00:00:00 CST