Re: Help ! Performance with Oracle 7.3

From: Manfred Traumueller <manfred.traumueller_at_memo.ikea.com>
Date: 1998/01/19

Hi !
Have a look on your redo logs !
How many are there and how big they are ! You should have 4 redo log groups with min. 2 members on diffrent disks and

the size depends on your transactions ! Have a look in your alert file concerning
Ceckpoint not completed !!! If this error is there increase your redo log files or add more redo log groups to your database !

Br
Manfred

AF1 <tel_at_sddss.com> wrote in article
<69t8r1$88o$1_at_news.NetVision.net.il>...