Re: DBA exam

From: Cam White <info_at_revealnet.com>
Date: 1998/01/19

James,

Try downloading a demo copy of RevealNet's Oracle Administration Knowledge Base from http://www.revealnet.com.

This product includes "DB*ACE" - a comprehensive study guide which consolidates all study materials needed to prepare for the Chauncey DBA Exam. It also includes a self-paced DBA proficiency exam.

Your demo will run for 15 days.

Best wishes,

Cam White
RevealNet, Inc.

outlaw_at_neosoft.com wrote in article <69lt5j$pui$1_at_uuneo.neosoft.com>...
> Can someone tells me how they prepare their DBA exam ? I also need to
 know how much time that you spend preparing this exam.