problem with migration from Access to Oracle

From: Bepou <bepou_at_mygale.ogr>
Date: 1998/01/16

Hello Everybody,

I use "Oracle Migration Wizard for Microsoft Access" to tranfer databases from Access to Oracle (under Windows NT 4)

The problem I have is that the Oracle database is created under the default directory (D:\orant\database), and I don't find how to specify another path. I have to transfer very large databases and I would like to create them on my D: hard disk ...

Thanks in advance !

Bernard-Pierre Panet Received on Fri Jan 16 1998 - 00:00:00 CST