Crashes with Access 97 & ODBC

From: Steffen Krause <stepfel_at_gmx.de>
Date: 1998/01/16

We have an application on Access 97 (SP1) running with Oracle 7.323 and the latest Oracle 7 ODBC driver.
This works fine as long as the user works continuously. But when tthe user pauses for 15 minutes, Access crashes as soon as one tries to use the app again.

Any idea?

Regards,
Steffen

Steffen Krause stepfel_at_gmx.de
Dipl.-Inf, MCSE
But wherever we go we will always know
that the land we stand on is never our own Received on Fri Jan 16 1998 - 00:00:00 CST