Re: DBA exam

From: Magne Seim <magne.seim_at_oslo.itservice.telenor.no>
Date: 1998/01/16

outlaw_at_neosoft.comskriver: > Can someone tells me how they prepare their DBA exam ? I also need to know how much time that you spend preparing this exam.
> Any info will help
>
> Thank you
>
> James

Look up the page http://education.oracle.com/certification/

There is all you need and a free test-application to download. With that you can practise as much as you want and it give you hits.

good luck!

Magne Seim Received on Fri Jan 16 1998 - 00:00:00 CST