Re: SOLVED-->Re: Reports 2.5: SSL Failure (FRM-41211) [Please Help]

From: Mabel Trigüis <mabelle_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: 1998/01/14

Thank you for your answer, that is nice you solve the problem, but anyway I think is a good idea to setup the REPORTS25_TMP parameter. Also you have to check that the TMP and TEMP directories are setup in your OS.
( one is for english OS and another for french/spanish OS, but I forgot which one correspond to the another )

Mabel,

Jonathan Trifts <Jonathan.Trifts_at_CGI.CA.NOSPAM> wrote in article <34BA41ED.6C44_at_CGI.CA.NOSPAM>...