Re: IOUG-A Live! vs. OpenWorld

From: Joel Garry <joelga_at_pebble.ml.org>
Date: 1998/01/14

In article <01bd2070$6e6d8860$1d3c33a1_at_nt0140>, Guido Smet <Guido.Smet_at_mwk.com> wrote:
>I've been to both and consider IOUG to be better due to less Oracle
>sponsored
>hoopla and more technical user content.

I have to concur, although I would add they do seem to have a number of the standard Oracle classes at the OpenWorld. One in particular kind of ticked me off, since the person giving the class had obviously not installed 7.3.2 on hp-ux 10 - and it was the class about installing 7.3 on hp-ux.

--
These opinions are my own and not necessarily those of Information Quest
jgarry@eiq.com                           http://www.informationquest.com