Cookie setting using PL/SQL

From: <akbakshi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1998/01/13

Hi, I am setting a cookie with the user id & password using PL/SQL(I will accept the user id & password from the netizen through a login screen). This cookie is valid for one hour. I am resetting the cookie, if the user working continuously. i.e. the cookie should expire if the user is not using the system for one hour. When I am resetting the cookie, the cookie is printed on the screen in some screens. How to avoid this. Please let me know, if there is a solution in any other language also(i.e using Java script or HTML). ** When setting the cookie, it is not printing in the screen ** This problem occurs only when I am resetting the cookie ** I am using owa_util.send()

Thanks in Advance