Re: Oracle DBA handbook.

From: Kevin Loney <Kevin.Loney_at_astramerck.com>
Date: 1998/01/12

>I was lucky enough to pick up Kevin Loney's Oracle DBA handbook at an
>open air market. Unfortunately, the CD version was not included with the
 book.

>I'd like to install the book on my home PC and office laptop. Would
>anyone be so kind as to email me the book's electronic version?
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Bernadette

Bernadette,

There's never been an electronic version of that book. Even with the Oracle8
edition, there's no "book on CD" option as there is for Oracle8: The Complete Reference. If you go to my publisher's site (www.osborne.com), you'll find the scripts from the DBA handbook available there.

I hope you have found the book to be useful.

Regards.
Kevin Loney. Received on Mon Jan 12 1998 - 00:00:00 CST