Oracle DBA handbook.

From: Bernadette <b.pinto_at_zetnet.co.uk>
Date: 1998/01/12

I was lucky enough to pick up Kevin Loney's Oracle DBA handbook at an open air market. Unfortunately, the CD version was not included with the book.

I'd like to install the book on my home PC and office laptop. Would anyone be so kind as to email me the book's electronic version?

Thanks in advance

Bernadette Received on Mon Jan 12 1998 - 00:00:00 CST