How to make connection to the local database using Personal Oracle 7.2

From: Dmitry <dimon_at_diogen.nstu.nsk.su>
Date: 1998/01/12

All my trying to connect to local database were failed with message ORA-12203: TNS: Unable to connect to destination.

Here I have file readme.doc where saing that I have to wait some time and try connect again.
What is it? Joke? I tried it without visible successfull some times.

Have anyone some expierence of solve this problem and can it to be solved anywhere?
Perhaps I'm searching a black can inside dark room...

Dmitry.
e-mail: Dimon_at_diogen.nstu.nsk.su Received on Mon Jan 12 1998 - 00:00:00 CST