Re: Weird! select * _AND_ large recordsize 'hangs' connection???

From: Raj Gabrielse <Raj_at_Botany_Bay.Con>
Date: 1998/01/12

John,

Your though is not that far of, it's just that I wouldn't know which buffer you hinting at nor where to set it's size...any tips would be appreciated since this is the first time I've experienced this...

As far as monitor programs go, care to suggest a good one? I've tried throwing EM's Performance Pack at it but I could not see anything ordinary (probably because it's suffering from the same problem)

TIA
Raj Gabrielse