Re: Size issues with Oracle in Unix

From: Jeff Smith <glimmertwinfan_at_stones.com>
Date: 1998/01/10

I copied this from another post - thanks to Joel R. Kallman.....

The Oracle8 Reference manual, chapter 5, contains all of the information you are seeking. Specifically:

Maximum database size: Multiple petabytes

Maximum number of tables:	No limit
Maximum columns per table:	1000 columns
Maximum rows per table:		No limit

Thanks!

Joel

Joel R. Kallman                          Enabling the Information Age!
Oracle Government, Education, & Health
Columbus, OH                             http://govt.us.oracle.com
jkallman@us.oracle.com                   http://www.oracle.com

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.

Robert Wheeler <rbwheeler_at_earthlink.net> wrote in article <34B2BA9D.367A52F9_at_earthlink.net>...