Re: Any recommendations for intel boxes for Oracle 7.3?

From: Neil Chandler <tcnec_at_tchp2.tcamuk.stratus.com>
Date: 1998/01/09

In article <690t78$cch$1_at_beast.sjf.novell.com>, Todd Hale wrote:

It really depends upon your application and the amount of concurrent users. Do you need a small amount of processes to run faster or a better concurrency? Do you have a heavy single-stream batch schedule? Why not get 4 Pentium II 300s ?

regs

Neil Chandler

p.s. You could try http://www.tpc.org for some benchmark info.