Re: NEWBIE Q: Personal Oracle 7.3 and Tablespaces

From: Robert Prendin <rprendin_at_magi.com>
Date: 1998/01/08

Use the following SQL statement from a DBA account:

create tablespace custspace datafile 'XXX' size YYY;

Where XXX is the full drive, directory, and file name for the file you use for the tablespace and YYY is the number of megabytes followed by the character M for megs.

Michael Abbey
Co-author Oracle: A Beginner's Guide