Calling PL/SQL Agent

From: Cliff Saunders <csaunder_at_za01.mck.co.za>
Date: 1998/01/08

Hi all

I've been trying without success to access a package procedure on Oracle 7.3 via the WEB for the last two days.

Does anyone know if there is an in detail step by step guide to the accessing PL/SQL via the WEB...

I've created a listener which listens on port 80. A DCD called "dcd_DMDB "which points to the ORACLE_SID "DMDB" and use the default virtual directories that points to OWA namely tr/owa/.

When I try to access a package called "HELLO" and procedure called "WORLD" I use the following URL address :
  http://za01cor1:80/tr/owa/hello.world and I receive an error : "the server had an internal error and could not process your request"

First of all logically I can't see the link to the dcd which surely must happen somewhere so that the WRB knows which dcd to use. I understand that the tr/owa indicates that the OWA must be called. Secondly the security on the OWA and HTP packages may be my problem Thirdly it would be great if the error message returned was more comprehensive - is there an error log I can refer too....

Any help on this frustrating exercise would be greatly appreciated

Cheers
Cliff Received on Thu Jan 08 1998 - 00:00:00 CST