Unwanted character in LONG Field

From: Ed Jennings <jenningse_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1998/01/07

I have a LONG field which contains an unwanted control character (line feed). Does anyone know how I can get rid of it. My table contains upwards of 10,000 rows. The unwanted character occurs sporadically throughout most of the rows. It was introduced when the data was first input into a dBase file. It was then ported to Oracle, and the character came along for the ride. I'm looking for a fairly straight-forward way of keeping all of the data, except for the control character.

Thanks,

Ed
DOMAIN technologies, inc.

--
jenningse_at_mindspring.com

"The opinions expressed here are my own, not those of DOMAIN
technologies"