Re: Multiple Instances

From: Guus van de Sande <dyntas_at_wxs.nl>
Date: 1998/01/07

Perhaps you should try to merge the different databases to a single multischema database. In our site (dutch national police force) we did the same in our development environment (10 developers using DES/DEV2000) and test-environment. It works fine with us. regards,
Guus van de Sande
dyntas_at_pi.net

O.R.G. <org_at_remove.agrp.com> schreef in artikel <34b3c0ba.1325374_at_38.8.213.2>...