Developer 2000 on NT to SUN

From: Mike Iuliano - MSE <iuliano_at_cme.nist.gov>
Date: 1998/01/06

Hi

I have a server 7.3.3 running on solaris 2.5 with the listener running. Can I buy developer 2000 for NT and write applications that use TCP/IP to connect from the NT box(s) to the sun server?

Can I use developer 2000 on sun and create applications that run on NT?

Thanks
Mike Iuliano
iuliano_at_nist.gov
National Institute of Standards and Technology Received on Tue Jan 06 1998 - 00:00:00 CST