Need sql*rpt for sun will pay!

From: Gary Frost <grf_at_li.net>
Date: 1998/01/05

We are moving our environment from sco intel to sun. We would like to try to run our rpt code, we have lots of it, on the new hardware but haven't been able to locate a copy of this old software.

If you can supply a copy we would be happy to compensate you.

Thanks

Gary Received on Mon Jan 05 1998 - 00:00:00 CST