Sending email using PL/SQL.

From: Subha <subhashree.madapusi_at_sv.sc.philips.com>
Date: 1998/01/05

Hi !

I need to Send a file to various users within the organisation without using ORACLE*MAIL or DBMS_MAIL.

We have only PL/SQL available. The file is on local drive of a NT Workstation which is the client and not the database server.

Please suggest how we can achieve this.

Thanks in advance,

Subhashree Received on Mon Jan 05 1998 - 00:00:00 CST