Re: Help: Upgrade DB from 7.3.2 to 7.3.3 apps stay at 10.7

From: Leigh Satchell <leigh_at_deakin.edu.au>
Date: 1998/01/04

Have you reinstalled SQL*Reports yet?
Look in you're old $ORACLE_HOME/reports or $ORACLE_HOME/patch directories for the install or patch upgrade script for this software and reinstall it in you're new oracle home. Also look for forms.install and crt.install in you're old oracle home and reinstall them. For instructions on installing them see your Oracle Applications 10.7 installation manual.
PS I agree that the 16.1 upgrade CD should include SQL*Reports, CRT utility and Forms2.4 but for some strange reason, eventhough they are required, it doesn't.

Leigh.