Oracle Jobs Newsgroup

From: Erik Bowe <ebowe_at_SPSU.edu>
Date: 1998/01/04

Can anyone recommend a newsgroup or listserv where I can find Oracle job listings? Any help would be appreciated!!!

Thanks,

Erik Bowe
ebowe_at_SPSU.edu
Southern Polytechnic State University
Marietta, Georgia

P.S. I'm looking for part-time Oracle DBA (or developer) work in the evening (after 5:00PM) in the metro-Atlanta area in Georgia. I have experience in Oracle 7.3.3 (on HP-UX & AIX), PL/SQL, D2K (specifically Procedure Builder and Forms 4.5), Oracle WebServer 2.1 (on NT), and P2K (specifically Pro*C and Pro*COBOL (in MicroFocus)). Received on Sun Jan 04 1998 - 00:00:00 CST