Copying MS Word doc to Forms OLE-container/database

From: Dolf-Jan Mulder <DJMulder_at_Advantage.nl>
Date: 1998/01/03

I made a Forms-application in which data is merged into a MS Word-document using DDE and stored as a file. Next step is to store this merged document in my database. Before storing it would be nice to view the contents in an OLE-container.

How can a I arrange this? How can I copy the contents of a file to an OLE-container (in background)?

DJ Received on Sat Jan 03 1998 - 00:00:00 CST