Re: $199 NC box?

From: Todd Bellaver <tbellaver_at_awdcom.com>
Date: 1998/01/02

I also read that someone was giving away lobotomies and amputations for $199.

I don't mean to be facetious but why would anyone want a 'dumb terminal' in their house? Especially since there is nothing that you can't do with a PC that you can do with a NIC and there is allot you can do with a PC that you can't do with a NIC.

Sorry, $199 is not worth the regret I would feel for having to re-purchase the same functionality in a computer that I can use in a practical world.

Oh, by the way, for those of us that have taken Oracle classes that used similar technology. How many times was your class delayed because of Oracle's network? As a veteran of over to 5 classes, I would have to say at least once every class with an average of two to three times.