HELP ME!! Dont run my on-line documentation

From: Tomas Juarez Sanz <tomas_at_hpspnwro.spain.hp.com>
Date: 1997/12/31

I have installed the on-line documentation in a HP-UX 10.20 system. It give me a messages error when i run /oracle/orainst/oradocm or oradoc.
Error : Connection to Window System or Terminal type failed.

The script need the file obcTERM.res but I dont have this file. Received on Wed Dec 31 1997 - 00:00:00 CST