Would like Information please

From: Blueone <blueone_at_jetlink.net>
Date: 1997/12/31

I am currently preparing to launch a site utlizing a database... we would like to use Oracle .

Which products do we need for serving and development to make the job easier.
we are planing to use Oracle * as the data base.

I am new to the software and would like to make it as easy as possible to get it running.

Please e-mail the info as my news server is not yet up at work.

Beverly Treadwell
blueone_at_jetlink.net
bevelyt_at_datequest.com Received on Wed Dec 31 1997 - 00:00:00 CST