Re: PO7 Foreign Key???

From: Joseph S. Testa <jtesta_at_scioto.net>
Date: 1997/12/30

BARBARA MOORE wrote:

> I'm a PO7 newbie and I'm trying to set up some foreign keys. I'm
> getting "ORA-02270: no matching unique or primary key for this
> column-list" if I don't have the corresponding primary key column in the
> foreign table flagged as "unique." I'm using multiple columns as
> primary keys so I can't have them set as unique. I know the foreign
> table's primary keys are there, but it's as if PO7 can't find them.
>
> I'm using PO7 V 7.3.2.1.2.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> John Thompson

I had alot of FK in PO7 db before i upgraded to PO8 with no problems whatsoever, if you wouldnt mind either post to the group or send me personal email the tables descriptions and what you are trying to do and i'll give you a hand with it.

joe

--
Joseph S. Testa, Oracle Database Administrator, mailto:jtesta_at_scioto.net
(home)