DEVELOPER2000 Reports 2.5 Character Mode Characters Ñ Ç ......

From: ppp <m5219_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1997/12/24

Good day from Spain, thaks for read this message , We work with Reports 2.5 in Character Mode.

We Work With            Developer 2000 1.3.2         ->    Reports 2.5

    Personal Oracle 7.3

    Windows 95
If i have a report that contain fields with the character Ñ
    ESPAÑA
                                                     or the character Ç
                CAÇA

This character not print good this characters are changed with others specials characters .

Please if you know how configurated the report for print this especials characters good send me a mail.

If i create a document with the NOTEPAD.EXE or the EDIT.EXE with this characters and i send this document to te print this characters print good , if i create a report 2.5 with this characters this characters print bad.

In Mode Bitmap this characters print good , bat in matricial printers is low speed.

Thanks and advance

alfa_at_edisa.es Received on Wed Dec 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CST