Accessing Oracle 6.0

From: Larry Young <lyoung_at_zedak.com>
Date: 1997/12/24

I am supporting an application running on Netware NLM version of Oracle 6. The application code runs on Windows 3.1 using PowerBuilder 2.0.

I would like to access the database from a newer platform, say Access via ODBC from Windows/95 or NT.

Does anyone know if such a setup is possible?

The problem is getting drivers that will talk to the SQLSPX running on the Netware server.
Oracle won't even talk about version 6 anymore. But I am sure there are lots of other
slow-upgraders still running it out there.

Thanks,

Larry Young
lyoung_at_zedak.com Received on Wed Dec 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CST