Re: ORACLE Certification

From: Fredrik Larsson <no_spam_mail2fred_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1997/12/24

U can check more information at Oracle's website under the address of http://education.oracle.com/certification. It is offered by Sylvan Prometric and they have access to testing site basically everywhere.

I myself are considering taking the tests but here in Sweden they are more than twice (!!!) as expensive as they are claiming on Oracle's site. If one have a big company to back you up that is no problem but in my case I am in the middle between employments and aren't in the position to make my employer pay for it.

The DBA Certification consists of 4 smaller tests. See on the address above for more info about the different tests.