Enterprise Manager V1.2

From: <johnj_at_dbbasics.com>
Date: 1997/12/23

 I am trying to help a client who is running Oracle 7.3.2.2 on NT 3.51 and OEM 1.2 After all is installed and seems to be running, I can not get OEM to list available destinations in the Job menu. The agent is up and running and all the config files are there. In Oracle 7.3.3 and OEM 1.3.5 I can tell it to discover the services, How can you do this in 1.2. In the tree view of OEM I can see the databases and nodes and can log in with them, but I can not see the available destinations in order to submit a job. Please help by sending e-mail to johnj_at_dbbasics.com. Thanks!

John Jones
DB Basics, Inc.
johnj_at_dbbasics.com
http://www.dbasics.com Received on Tue Dec 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CST