Communication between instances

From: <e_w_bear_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/12/22

We want to set up separate instances, so that the data and userids in one are completely isolated from the other. However, we want to be able to "throw" messages from one instance to the other so that there can be controlled communications between the procedure sets.

Has anybody tried this? Multiple instances don't seem to be well documented as far as I've been able to find them at all. Received on Mon Dec 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CST