FRM-99999 error on Web forms

From: <Gu_Guojiang_at_prc.com>
Date: 1997/12/22

Hi, everyone.

We were able to run Web form using appletviewer(Developer/2000 1.4W, Oracle Web Application Server 3.0,and Oracle DB server 7.3.2). And thanks for the help received from the newsgroups and we downloaded the latest patch from the Netscape. Now we are able to run Web forms through browser for querying, updating, and etc.

The new problem we encountered is that we got FRM-99999 error message whenever we tried to exit from Web forms. This is true for both appletviewer and browser (we didn't have this problem for the appletviewer before). The detailed error message looks like: FRM-99999: A network error occurred, the client will not be able to continue. Details: Java Exception: java net SocketException:Socket closed.

We don't think we made any changes on anything except for restarting Web form listener using f45ctl start (port=9000 pool=1) Enter DISPLAY: our_ows_server_name:0.0

We are wondering if there are someone who have the same experience and can give us some hints. Your help is appreciated.

Guojiang (David) Gu