Error Installing v7 under Win95

From: itaMsystems <c.morris_at_tip.nl>
Date: 1997/12/21

I'm trying to install Personal Oracle v7 on my (Win95) Laptop and run into this message for which I need some help. "Could not locate win32s on this machine. Install win32s from disk etc etc". However, when installing win32s the install says my machine is akready capable of running win32s applications!!! What should I do to get Oracle running??? All Help is greatly appreciated.
Chris Morris Received on Sun Dec 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CST