Removing public synonym

From: Michael Urtheil <murtheil_at_novadata.com>
Date: 1997/12/19

I created a number of public synonyms which I would now like to delete or remove (the synonym name only), but I can't find any references that help me with the opposite command of CREATE PUBLIC SYNONYM. I am relatively new to SQL and know how to remove the public synonyms from the schema manager, but want to include this in an SQL script that I can run instead.

Thanks.

Michael Urtheil Received on Fri Dec 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CST