Phone Support - Third Party Company

From: <cdecarvalh_at_shl.com>
Date: 1997/12/19

Hello,

Does anybody know any company that offers telephone support for Oracle V7.1.5 on the VAX platform? We are not planning to upgrade our databases on the VAX, so all we need is telephone support if we have a problem that our DBAs cannot resolve on their own. Oracle Corp only offers the expensive metal support.

Thanks for your time,

Celiza