Re: Printing Reports

From: Edmund Geesken <edgeeske_at_csc.com>
Date: 1997/12/19

HI,
you should remember, that HTML knows no pagebreak. So, if you want to create multiple Reports you should create multiple HTML pages(thats what I think). The other way is to estimate the size if each report and fill in some space between two reports hoping this woulkd fit the pagesize. shitty! Perhaps you can use the Sun HotJavaBrowserBean to view the Reports. I don't know, whether it works in an applet, I've only tested it in applications under NT. Indeed there are several printing problems and you should use BrowserBean Version 1.1.1 together with JDK 1.1.5 Markus

Colin Lang <clang_at_computronix.com> schrieb im Beitrag <01bd0bd6$61178480$ad6419c0_at_chl0110>...