embedded sql under c on the web question

From: David Doll <djd_at_saul10.u.washington.edu>
Date: 1997/12/18

Hello, I copied the sample2.pc file from the proc directory in the $HOME/oracle directory and compiled it. I ran it from the command line and all was ok. I then edited the file with some html tags around the text and compiled it and copied the exe into my cgi-bin dir. I then tried accessing the exe from within Netscape 4.04 on a NT 4 box. (The server is on a sun workstation) I keep getting a mesg stating:

ORACLE error --
ORA-12545: Unable to open message file (SQL-02113)

in my browser window. I have searched all my online and hardcopy Oracle docs and have been unable to find out what these errors mean and/or why I can't get any output from this simple program...any help, words of wisdom, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

David

p.s. could you please e-mail your response to me (djd_at_u.washington.edu) thanks. Received on Thu Dec 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CST