Simple question about Developer/2000 to Personal Oracle 7.2 connection.

From: Dimitri Baranovsky <dimitri_baranovsky_at_bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: 1997/12/18

I am unable to connect Developer/2000 localy to Personal Oracle7.2 on Win 95 computer. During Developer/2000 installation it complained about absence of the NSDW.dll.

Can someone please explaine to me how to solve this problem (for me it is a problem - this is my first experience with Oracle).

My E-mail dimitri_baranovsky_at_bc.sympatico.ca

Thank you. Received on Thu Dec 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CST