Re: Reports and forms

From: Ansgar Seiter <seiter_at_phya5.physik.uni-freiburg.de>
Date: 1997/12/18

Hi Burt,

in case you still need some light to be shed on that issue : pl_id is NOT a string !
It is the parameter_list-id a handle to a parameter_list you have to access via Forms-built-ins. Unfortunately I don't have the docs available here, were I'm raking through newsgroups, so I can't tell you the exact syntax. pl_id is of type PARAMETER_LIST or so and the built-in to use is sth like ADD_PARAMETER.

Hth a little bit,
Ansgar

--
 Ansgar Seiter          	 Group Prof. Ch. Schlier
 Department of Physics