Temporary Tables

From: Donald Fuller <drfuller_at_wsicorp.com>
Date: 1997/12/18

Hi,

        I am unable to create temporary tables in my stored procedures. I keep on receiving errors when I use terms Create, Truncate, and Drop.

Error message is as follows:

ORA-06550: line 3, column 1:
PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol "CREATE" when expecting one of the
following:

Is it because PL/SQL does not allow these terms ? and if so, how do I get around it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Don Received on Thu Dec 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CST