Oracle Installer: Windows 3.1 - Not enough memory

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: 1997/12/17

We have a Windows 3.1 pc where we are trying to reinstall Oracle Reports.  But the installer won't load from the CD. It reports some message about not enough memory.

However, the pc has 32Meg available, and nothing else is running. There are hundreds of Megabyes available on the hard drive as well.

Any clues as to what we should do?

(I'm asking this for someone else, so I don't have the exact details... sorry)

Steve Cosner