Form 4.5 and cursor

From: <khw_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1997/12/17

Hi everyone

I am trying to pass the parameters to the Oracle form for the cursor variable, but I have not been able to so

For example, for simplicity

A table, table_1 with 3 fields (field1,field2, field3).

In PL/SQL,

It will be "select field1 from table_1 where field_2 = 'abc'"

However if I have a procedure, test

procedure test(table_name char, f_1 char,f_2) is

	CURSOR DATA_CURSOR(table_name char,f_l char, f_2 char)  IS
		SELECT  DISTINCT f_1
		FROM  table_name
		where f_2 = 'abc';
begin
	open data_cursor(table_1,f_1,f_2);

end;

--call test

test('table_1','field_1','field_2');

I know test does not work because I can not get the result what I want, but what do I have to do to modify test procedure so I will be able to pass the parameters into the cursor

Thank you Received on Wed Dec 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CST